2. Information we collect on behalf of third partiesTechnologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking your movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies.
3. How we use your information(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our website and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). (b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
4. How we share your information(a) Personally identifiable information: Dutch Bangla Onion Support will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Dutch Bangla Onion Support (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). (b) Non-personally identifiable information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with our partners to help them understand the usage patterns for the website. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely. (c) Instances where we are required to share your information: Dutch Bangla Onion Support will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms and Conditions or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Dutch Bangla Onion Support, or others. (d) What happens in the event of a change of control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses and other information may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information. (e) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
5. Storage and processing
Your personal collected information may be stored and processed in, Europe, or any other country in which Dutch Bangla Onion Support or its subsidiaries, or affiliates are operational. Dutch Bangla Onion Support may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other partners across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Economic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
6. How we protect your information
Dutch Bangla Onion Support is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Dutch Bangla Onion Support or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information on our contact form, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Privacy shield
Dutch Bangla Onion Support complies with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. Dutch Bangla Onion Support has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
8. Compromise of personal information
In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Dutch Bangla Onion Support will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
9. Your choices about your information
10. Enforcement and dispute resolution
In compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, Dutch Bangla Onion Support commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss Data Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their personal data should contact us at email@example.com. If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Dutch Bangla Onion Support, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects should go to http://bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information or to file a complaint. The services of the BBB EU Privacy Shield will be provided at no cost to you. Finally, as a last resort and in limited situations, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects may seek redress from the Privacy Shield Panel — a binding arbitration mechanism.
11. Our retention of your information
If you are a visitor to our website, we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one 50 months after your last visit to our website.
12. Children’s privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Dutch Bangla Onion Support does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Notification procedures
14. Links to other websites
Bejo Zaden is a major horticultural seed supplier with global outreach and experience in Southeast Asia including Bangladesh. Bejo breeds and produces a range of onion varieties suitable for Bangladesh. Together with the local partner Lal Teer, Bejo will set up demonstrations of new onion varieties and provide training to farmers and distributors.
Waterman Onions is a leading Dutch onion company, that handles, packages and delivers around 150,000 tonnes of onions across the world each year. The company has expertise in all steps of onion postharvest handling, storing, packaging, distribution and marketing, and will transfer this knowledge to its counterparts in Bangladesh. Waterman Onions will be responsible for training onion sector stakeholders such as medium farmers, traders, storage providers and agriculture extension workers.
Deltadesh is a Dutch-owned private company headquartered in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The company is specialized in procurement, contracting and implementation of turn-key projects in different sectors, including agriculture. Deltadesh will act as the local support office and will assist with the data collection for monitoring and evaluation of the project’s progress and impact.